1. I'm mesmerized by the fluffy folds of this cupcake liner tree from Paper Crave. This isn't a DIY for those on a time crunch, but the finished product is a stunner. With all of the liner options available now, you could swap out colors and patterns to make these fit for almost any occasion.
2. Cheese has never looked so good. We have the kind people over at Cabot to thank for so creatively arranging those little cubes of cheese into a Christmas tree.
3. A Christmas tree outfitted with ornaments is a festive way to show your guests to their seats if you happen to be hosting a wedding this time of year. These were shot by Charlotte Geary Photography, and would definitely be a sweet keepsake for guests to take home with them.
4. How chic are these topiary trees from Madigan Made? This DIY is almost too easy to pull off, too, utilizing scrap paper and wine glasses.
5. A stump isn't just a stump when you bust out some power tools and turn it into a card box. Aren't the carved initials a sweet addition?