1. So it's raining and it's nighttime. No need to cut your e-sesh short. Just look at this photo snapped by Millie Holloman Photography on Pretty Chicky. Pretty convincing, huh?
2. First smart move: putting flowers inside rain boots. Next one: using these flower-filled boots to line your ceremony aisle. The rainbow of footwear and florals will definitely be an unexpected surprise for your guests.
3. A little bit of rain didn't get these bmaids down. Of course umbrellas and wellies that match their dresses probably didn't hurt.
4. Oh, so you thought that rainy wedding days meant that you'd end up with dreary and drab photos, now did you? Not so when your guests bring their most colorful umbrellas with them.
5. If Mr. Weatherman is calling for a chance of showers on your wedding day, you might not want to count on your guests to bring their own umbrellas. This couple had a supply on the ready, and didn't mind using them as props during photo time, either.