So we're only 6 months away and I'm at the point where I'm seriously getting antsy. Let's just get this show on the road already...ya know? Anyway, here is this month's list of things I've learned:
1. I'm gonna have to start some resistance training at the gym so I can make it down the aisle in Indian wedding clothes. The beading on those things is heavy.
2. Getting my random wedding deliveries sent to my fiancé's address (doorman building!) instead of my own (left on the doorstep!) did not go over as well as I'd anticipated. By the third trip to retrieve my packages, my fiancé was over it.
3. When asked about the look I want for our cake, my only answer is silence and confusion. I guess I'm really just worried about it being tasty...I guess?
4. Marriage prep class is best experienced when you first stop for milkshakes on the way.
5. As my dad was really pulling for me and Wills to be anniversary twins, he was personally insulted when he found out the Royal Wedding is going to be April 29th and not May 29th.
6. After looking at so many invitation options, I'm really excited to see the first round of ideas from the designer.
7. Florist quotes are all over the place. Which was surprising to me since they were all quoting the same exact product in this case (same flower and stem count).
8. My mom is disappointed that sloe gin fizzes won't be served at the wedding. Maybe if I were getting married in 1965...
9. My fiancé doesn't like to be excluded from these 'Things I Learned' posts. Hopefully #2 above appeases him this month.