1. A star motif on a paper suite can be sophisticated when done right. This invitation, with its berry and navy color scheme and sprinkling of stars, might be just the thing to get your guests prepped for a night of dinner and dancing under a wide open sky.
2. We've been lusting over several pieces from Maya Brenner for a very, very long time. So of course when we thought to find starry accessories, we knew the designer wouldn't disappoint. The earrings and chain below are definitely showstoppers. Everything in this shop is substantial enough to stand on its own, but when you take a look around you'll have trouble picking just one...or two...or three.
3. How about giving your flower girls a few festive star shaped wands to bring along for their walk down the aisle? We envision some cute photo ops! Below are just a few of the favorites we found.
4. Stumbled across this constellation flash card project, and though we're not in the market for a celestial study guide, we do love the idea of these embroidered cards as table numbers. Just be sure to include a constellation name, unless your guest list includes a strong contingent of astronomers.
5. Fact: guys love sneakers. Talk about a sweet gift for your groom or the guys in your wedding party - fully customizable Converse Chuck Taylor All Star classic low tops. We had a grand old time creating the pair below just for kicks. (Kicks, ha). There are color choices aplenty and even the option to add an ID tag. Your groom might like a reminder of your anniversary on his heels. The other guys, not so much. Just keep the embarrassing monograms to eight characters or less.