1. Paper pinwheels look a touch more pulled together with the addition of buttons at their centers, don't you think? You can get the full DIY instructions at Style Me Pretty.
2. Thank you, forty-sixth at grace, for sharing your tutorial for these button-shaped shortbread cookies. Seeing them all stacked up by color is just too perfect.
3. The pairing of bandanas and buttons in this DIY from Country Living allows for lots of flexibility in choosing combos for your table setting's napkin rings.
4. The soft rainbowed pastels of these favor buttons from Etsy seller buttonempire initially caught my eye. But then the details really drew me in further: each button features snippets of romantic words and their dictionary definitions.
5. By just adding a couple heart-shaped buttons and some twine, you can take an ordinary envelope and turn it into an extra special delivery, just like they did over at Love Ardently.