1. Love this idea for a shower favor: classic dish towels bound with a tag and twine. If you're throwing a "stock the kitchen" shower or a regular ol' shower, the bride is going to get a ton of kitchen stuff, so it ties in nicely with the vibe of the day. Plus, you can always search for unique towels to match your color scheme or theme.
2. This is a DIY project that was originally conceived for holiday craft time, but with a few modifications, it could make for really easy wedding favors. Since the shape of the beeswax layers, and the finished candle, is determined by what cookie cutter you use, the possibilities for customization are almost endless.
3. These chair covers, fashioned out of pretty floral aprons, would be perfect table accessories for a bridesmaids' luncheon or cooking-centric party. Of course Hostess with the Mostess provided us with on point inspiration yet again.
4. Get two different sized mixing bowls, some water, and (if you want to get fancy) some flowers. Throw the whole thing in the freezer and in no time at all you'll have an icy serving bowl to display for party guests.
5. I love the look of these vintage glass rolling pins. Couldn't you get a cool centerpiece just by bundling a few together and placing in a small metal bucket?