1. The ladies of Styled Creative got crafty with your standard cleaning aisle scrub brushes and turned them into home accent pieces. Don't you love the shade of pink they achieved in that second look?
2. Dive into a gallon of paint and grab some brushes, and you could have a save the date just like this one. I'd really like to know, though: how did this couple keep paint from flying everywhere?
3. You won't soon forget this Angel Sanzhez gown and it's flamingo pink details. The designer infused some color into the dress with a broad brush stroke detail at the neckline and throughout the bodice.
4. These artist inspired cookies from Sweetapolita - paint dipped brushes and palettes - would be great favors for a bride who likes to paint, or maybe even a reception within a museum's walls.
5. Next time I need a simple vase in a pinch, I'm totally stealing this idea from Real Simple. Just take a regular ol' toothbrush holder and pop the stems right into the individual holes. Genius.