Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Notes From a Newlywed: The Horse {76 Carriage Company}

I know not everyone is looking to snag a horse for their wedding, so I'll keep this recap short. But if you are in the Philly area and do find yourself in need of services of the equine variety, then I'd definitely recommend 76 Carriage Company. After spending any amount of time in our fine city, you'll no doubt see tourists riding around in horse-drawn carriages. (Beef-A-Reeno free, I hope). 76 Carriage operates those, but is in the business of providing wedding horses, too.




Their wedding horses are pretty much regulars at our venue, so the one that showed up
for us was, of course, a pro. As I've mentioned before, I didn't participate in the outdoor portion of the wedding day, but I know our guests had a great time welcoming the groom and the white horse he rode in on.






All photos courtesy of the irreplaceable Nicole Peterson of Girl Photography.

2 comments:

  1. these are some truely gorgeous pictures, especially the one of the girl too, even though it is in black and white the colour of the scene is not lost, a moment of connection between human and horse captured. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw a horse in a wedding. Very special!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...