Saturday, November 12, 2011

By The Way: Winter Feet

Last night was the first night walking around the city where it actually felt like winter to me. So, I wanted to share some of my latest cold weather footwear finds with you because I'm loving all of my recent purchases.





On the right I'm doing my best foot model impression in a pair of slippers from Old Navy. They're super warm to wear while walking on the chilly wood floors and I think the cable knit is cute, too. As always, you can't beat Old Navy's prices.

On the left is this year's replacement for my very old, very beat up pair of Uggs. They're from Sperry and are part winter boot/part wellie/part riding boot. So far I've found them to be pretty versatile to wear in different weather conditions and with different types of outfits. And they're very comfy when walking around the city, too.


Have any of you scored some new additions to your shoe arsenal for this season?

2 comments:

  1. You always find great boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a good pair of slippers! Yours are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...