***Join in on the jewelry without jewels giveaway fun. Enter once, enter twice, enter because this giveaway's so nice.***
1. Ah, I love a good two piece
2. Okay this ruffled table skirt might be a bit too somewhere-over-the-rainbow for some, but I like the idea of having bright colors adorning a dessert or gift table. The ruffles add enough interest on their own, so you could alternate between two colors for the layers or even go monotone and still end up with a pretty sweet table addition.
3. This bride opted for a cropped jacket and skirt to complete her retro wedding day look. She's still in white, just with some extra pops of red in there, too.
4. Bet you didn't know that your standard issue cake stand was lacking a skirt all this time, now did you? Well good for us that Martha knew all along, and even provided handy DIY instructions, too.
5. I don't know about you but I'm totally sold on this bride's look: cream top with just enough detail (do you see the back on that thing?) with a classic pencil skirt.