Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Spotted: A Bridal Shoot in Santorini

Before heading to Santorini as part of our honeymoon travels, I knew there was a chance we'd see a wedding somewhere on the island. Many of the hotels we looked into booking for our stay boasted amazing views for a ceremony, and the villages provide photo-ready backdrops around every turn.

We did, in fact, see a bride and groom walking through the village of Oia on our first full day there. I'm a bad Belle/blogger/wedding aficionado for not snapping a photo of the newlyweds. But we did wish them well in between scarfing down our lunch. So we did our best.

Then we ended up finding ourselves in the perfect spot to see not just one but two photo shoots happening one morning during breakfast. I'm guessing they were trying to model the dresses being worn? I'm not really sure. But they knew what they were doing because they would set up a shot and move onto the next with lightning speed.

Luckily I was able to put down my chocolate croissant quick enough to take this shot. Now if that isn't sacrificing for this blog...I don't know what is.


1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about that photo. Good timing!

    -LL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...