1. This place card is a throwback to a traditional English Christmas “cracker” – a little paper wrapped package that snaps or “cracks” when pulled apart to reveal a small token inside. These guests were cracking to get to colorful paper crowns inside. Are you supposed to wear the crowns? We’re not really sure. But you can fill your crackers will whatever bit of DIY whimsy you decide to whip up.
2. Oh, burlap. Sometimes we like you, sometimes we are overwhelmed by how much of you we see in weddings. But in the case of these bags found on Etsy, we’re on the “like” side of the fence.
3. We’ve spent a while looking at this next photo after seeing it on A Flower Fetish, and we still don’t know exactly what it is. It’s floral. It’s regal. It’s…tall. What do you think? Pretty or too extravagant?
4. This black vase from bargain-hunter paradise Hobby Lobby might seem a little dramatic for some, but that’s exactly why we like it. Think of how striking a visual you can create just by adding monochromatic blooms (deep reds, vibrant purples) to this in the middle of your table.
5. So, invitations can even look good when covered in graffiti. Noted. These invites are a true labor of love as they were handcrafted by the bride and groom themselves. You can’t help but love the KEEP CALM AND MARRY ON phrase on the back. Every bride should keep that in mind during those high stress planning moments!