Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spotted: Pamcakes

A few weeks ago I was looking to score some cupcakes for a belated birthday treat for a friend, and I figured it was a good excuse to check out Pamcakes, the cute little cupcake spot off Rittenhouse Square in Philly.

I was pleased to find that Pamcakes had a mix of traditional favorites (red velvet, classic vanilla cake with chocolate frosting) and creative flavor combinations (peanut butter cup, cookies and cream), too. I also had a super-friendly person help me in picking out a mixed half dozen on the day I popped into the store. You don't always get good customer service, so I figured it was worth a mention that Pamcakes also delivered in this area.





Keeping our TWB audience in mind, I wanted to reach out to owner and master behind the cupcake craziness, Pam Kingsland, to see how Pamcakes could be worked into a special party or wedding-related event. Pam told me that she certainly has experience with producing boxed favors for baby showers and weddings, and also has some cupcake displays in the works for future weddings.

Seems like Pamcakes is a delicious and easy option if you're in the Philly area and looking to incorporate some sweet treats into your next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...