Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Spotted: Bits & Pieces Custom Designs

One lazy afternoon not that long ago, we were wasting away the day looking at invitation shops online (isn't that what everyone does with their free time?) and happened upon Bits & Pieces. We thought it had a cool little set-up, and after talking to the woman behind the designs, Meghann, we wanted to bring this local Philadelphia service to you, our loyal TWB readers. Read below to learn more about Bits & Pieces straight from Meghann herself.




I have a graphic design background and have been working in graphics for about 10 years. At some point along the way, I started designing invitations and announcements for my friends when they got engaged and married. It was so much fun that I decided to start a small side project where I could create wedding invitations, baby shower, announcements...you name it! That's where the name Bits & Pieces came from. I would basically provide bits and pieces of everything. The journey has been great and throughout the years has blossomed into a solid online business. Now I'm hooked on the wedding industry and am so happy to be a part of it.




My favorite thing about Bits & Pieces is the custom work. We love working with brides to create one of a kind invitations perfect for their special day. Each project is new and exciting. We also pride ourselves on our prices. Being a former bride myself, I understand that the costs add up. At Bits & Pieces, we work out great deals with our vendors and pass the savings along to our brides. Wedding invitations should be fun...not stressful and pricey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...