1. When we saw this salt shaker lamp on the My Coney blog, we immediately were feeling it. The lamp is somewhat reminiscent of the strings of bare lightbulbs we've been seeing so much, but it has just enough of a twist to make you stop and take notice. Be sure to head over to Etsy and check out this and all the other cool glass kitchen container-turned-light fixtures at surthrival's shop.
2. In keeping with the lighting theme for a bit longer, we saw this amazing gummi bear chandelier on The Pink and Blue Blog and the multi-colored wonder had us jonesin' for some candy and a little bit of gummi wedding inspiration. So we scoped out a cake topper, a martini bar, and an uber-gummi ring shot. Now whose ready for a sip of Gummiberry Juice (insert '80s cartoon throwback here)?
3. Maybe we're stuck in 2005, but we still get a kick out of "holla!" So when we came across this weathered wooden sign by OhDier over at The Merriment Blog, it caught our eye. Word signs aren't exactly new on the scene, but the fonts and weathered colors keep this version fresh. Like most Etsy sellers, you have the option to create your own with a custom listing. If your venue doesn't come with a sweet exposed brick wall for mounting, what about suspended on fishing line above a cake table, or maybe just in hand for a sentimental prop in an engagement photo?
4. Fall isn't really the season for garden style receptions, but we know that the rustic vibe has pretty much taken weddings by storm for 2010. Not to add to the fever, but this shabby chic table number display on an old window is really cool. If you're planning a decidedly un-rustic celebration, you could still execute the concept with a twist - think bright lacquered or metallic paint for the window frame and a funky font. Via Green Wedding Shoes via Weddingbee.
5. Hot pink heart-shaped balloons, where have you been all of our lives? Thanks, Love and Lavender for introducing us. A bride with a bouquet of balloons in lieu of flowers is downright adorable.