1. We're loving bows right now. Are you enjoying a bow-nanza of your own? (Yes, we just went there). Some of the looks that grabbed our attention are below.
2. Pour yourself a cup o' joe and get into this coffee filter flower tutorial from Design Sponge. This variation of the tissue paper flowers we've seen before might prove to be a little kinder to a DIY-er's sanity because the material is't as fragile to work with. And the use of dyes would give you the freedom to experiment with depth of color, too.
3. This garland from So You're Engayged is so so simple to make, we think anyone could scrounge up the materials and make it happen. Sure, it could've been the color combo that made us fall for this project at first (see: our blog header and/or Twitter background), but we really think this one could be adapted for different uses based on the size/color/texture of your chosen materials.
4. We discovered these sumptuous ring pillows from Maihar Design via 100 layer cake. Love the textural contrast of the silk front and nubby back, the rectangular shape, and the option to add a flower or ribbon bow embellishment.
5. DIY enthusiasts already know fabulous fabric can be a great source of inspiration for a wedding project, whether it be bunting flags, handmade napkins, or clutches for the bridesmaids. Tonic Living is a fabric outlet from Canada with tons of fun prints and retro-inspired options sorted by the decade. If you're working on something small, they also offer remnants at deeply discounted prices. (via Centsational Girl)