1. Since half of their store is already devoted to the traditional color of bridal wear, we should've figured that White House Black Market would become an official player in the wedding game at some point or another. While their Wedding Boutique is a little slim in the dress department right now (yes, there is only ONE white style available for shipping on July 1st), it also houses a smattering of accessories and bridesmaid offerings to keep a bride occupied for the time being. A modest start for sure, but a start nonetheless.
2. When we first saw these Oreo treats from etsy seller sweetiesbykim on the Jolie Jolie blog, we honestly couldn't believe there were cookies in these brightly patterned treats. These could be used in so many ways - individually packaged for favors, laid out as part of a cookie table, stacked up for a delicious centerpiece. Yeah, we could do a lot with these bad boys.
3. How has it taken us this long to come across Weddingistas?? Another duo of friends-turned-planners?? Somehow we feel like we'd get along just fine with those two. Love this "summer" themed reception table they put together for a recent bridal show. The unexpected pairing of a bright patterned table linen and a monochromatic centerpiece really sets this setting apart. Plus, the white carnations totally brought us back to a recent Belle's wedding.
4. Looking to make a statement with your cake topper? What about a 4"x4" replica of LOVE, designed by Robert Indiana? Etsy seller bluebutterflydesign can create a custom color match based on a Pantone chart. We're sort of partial to the classic apple red, but it's nice to have options!
5. Congratulations to Stephanie over at Elizabeth Anne Designs! Stephanie was truly a stunning bride at her Nebraska wedding and she looks so incredibly happy in the photos by KaBloom Studios. The standout images for us are the back of her gorgeous lace gown and her adorable updo that manages to be sweet and formal at the same time. Beautiful!