1. These dress forms, crafted out of chicken wire, are half creepy and half elegant. How many of your lawn decorations can get that kind of description?
2. Turn strawberries into little howling ghosts with just a bit of melted chocolate. Check out the full recipe on Taste of Home.
3. Hollowed out pumpkins make for a great beverage cooler this time of year, don't you think?
4. Even mason jars easily get a Halloween makeover with a little bit of DIY + TLC. Full instructions can be found on Brass Paperclip.
5. Thank you, Half Baked, for showing the world how to craft the perfect little cupcake-sized witch hats. The most bewitching thing about these little 'cake toppers? They're made out of mini cupcake liners.