1. Floating lanterns out on the water make for an incredible sight. Check to see if your venue has a small pond or a even a pool that you could use if you want to achieve a similar look. This might be a bit more manageable than an open body of water.
2. Soft white globe lights, when strewn across the middle of a long table, are the perfect subtle table runner.
3. This paper lantern tutorial is so easy to follow and the finished product would look great lighting up anyone's outdoor space. And any reason to stalk the scrapbooking paper aisle of Michael's sits just fine with me.
4. Mix together a wire basket, candles, and some crystals, and what do you get? This outdoor DIY chandelier. Just when you thought your trees didn't need any bling...
5. I confess that this lamp doesn't actually house a light of any kind. But its shade is decorated entirely with macarons. Enough. Said.