1. I'm totally digging these jam-filled heart shaped roll-up cookies. They'd be the perfect wedding favor or dessert display component.
2. Many couples opt for jars of jam when sending their wedding guests away with something tasty. This eclectic mix of fabric swatches used to cover jam and jelly favors reminds us all that you can take a popular item and still make it personalized and a bit more unique through the packaging.
3. For anyone who is looking to spend some quality time in your kitchen, this next project is for you: a homemade bread and jam basket. This would definitely make for a (delicious) hostess gift or bridal shower favor.
4. Here we have a rainbow of paper covers that fit over jam/mason jars (or any jars, really) to transform them from glass container to lantern. Someone out there could definitely come up with a DIY for this one, right?
5. Okay, so I'm on a bit of a cookie tear this week. Not really a big surprise, now is it? These cookies, with their sweet heart cut-outs filled with jam, were found over at The Pretty Blog.