1. Maybe a pair of sky-high heels isn’t your most sought-after wedding day accessory. You could do your best Gladiator impression with a pair of sandals like these, and still kill it in the style department. These cute flats were captured by Laurel McConnell in Seattle.
2. A photo booth isn’t quite a photo booth without some quality props. If you’re looking for options besides mustaches on sticks, then raid the Halloween aisle and stock up on some funny costume hats. Your guests will look fierce (literally) rocking those Viking horns, as is demonstrated in this Elizabeth Scott Photography booth.
3. A crest or coat of arms isn’t just a symbol from medieval battles. This basic logo can be personalized and used throughout your wedding day stationery, as is seen in these invitations by Nick Brue on Beast Pieces.
4. Draw your swords and get ready for that camera. These whacky images are from Jagger Photography at a wedding in Rhode Island.
5. When looking through the jewelry pieces from IMK by Rebecca Schiffman, we couldn’t help but think of chainmail armor. It’s this mix of masculine materials and feminine details that is a signature look throughout the entire collection.