1. Paint cans illuminated with candles create a magical effect at this reception. Can't even imagine what guests thought when walking into this room.
2. This couple let their guests grab a brush and tap into their artsy sides when creating this guest book alternative. You can take the artwork and hang it in your house after the wedding...as long as your guests stay inside the lines.
3. Mason jars, meet glow-in-the-dark paint. We can see these sprinkled throughout an outdoor nighttime event to give a subtle dose of lighting in all the cozy corners.
4. Next time you're looking for a new tablecloth, just grab a drop cloth and some paint. That's it! This one plays with stripes, but you can incorporate as many designs, colors, and patterns as your little heart desires.
5. Projects with paint chips have been popping up more and more recently. And this one, from Chica and Jo, uses chip cutouts to decorate greeting cards. We love the versatile mosaic looks.