1. The silhouette theme is one we've certainly seen alot recently. But we thought this cake bunting from Simply Silhouettes was a different way to incorporate this motif into an event. It's sort of a bunting and cake topper in one. And we always love multitasking.
2. You can have your groom rock both heads and tails with coin cufflinks. You can choose from cut coins that date as far back as the early 1900's, or coins that come from countries all around the world. Cha-ching!
3. Once the dress is chosen, next on the bride-to-be's list is figuring out what to do with her hair. Pulled into an up-do? Flowing, natural locks? Maybe a ponytail? No, we're not talking about the sweaty mess you rock at the gym. Check out Hailee, Sophia, and Brooklyn for some seriously tempting 'tail inspiration.
4. We like the use of these carnival or boardwalk style boards with the faces cut out as a photo booth alternative. They are ready and waiting for a bride and groom or wedding guest to pop their heads through for a silly shot or two. Sources: top, bottom.
5. You might know them as fiddle head ferns or monkey tails. But it doesn't really matter which name you use for these coiled wonders. They add a defining structure and unique shape to boutonnieres, centerpieces, and bouquets alike.