1. Love this diy LOVE wreath featured on Tatertots and Jello. It's a little bit country with the gingham ribbon and chunky yarn, and a little bit rock and roll with it's black, white and hot pink color scheme.
2. Most cities have a public art piece that screams "Take your wedding photos here". (Philly brides, you know what we're thinking.) "Cupid's Span" in San Fran makes the perfect backdrop for this group shot.
3. Knock Knock Studio, this embroidered pillowcase is seriously too cute. We'd love to see it as a prop for an engagement shoot. The cases are 400 thread count and can be made in custom colors on request.
4. These Lovestruck invitations by Pink Orchid Invites maage to strike the difficult balance between sophistication and whimsy. The sizeable cupid illustration could be overkill, but with the cream and black color scheme and sleek font choice, it works.
5. Real mean wear pink lucite cufflinks. What an adorable detail, especially against a serious looking straight cut suit. We wouldn't recommend them for the office, but for a wedding day, what guy doesn't want to wear his heart on his cuff?