1. Brunch and a crossword are a match made in heaven. For a brunch wedding, we like this version by Martha, because it has the classic crossword look but it's actually a fully customizable template.
2. If you're opting for a morning wedding, there's no doubt going to be coffee. Why not request an adorable ring shot over a mound of roasted coffee beans? We think this one would look great framed in a kitchen or dining room long after the wedding day.
3. We never turn down bacon, but candied bacon is new to us. Love the individually portioned presentation, and the chance to try something new will have your guests talking.
4. Okay so we just covered bacon, but might as well go big and hit up another fried morning favorite, donuts! The packaging for these mini donut favors was dreamed up by a couple with a shared love of the Simpsons.
5. Morning weddings are the perfect opportunity to choose a short dress. This cap sleeved version is sweet and timeless. It's simple enough to stand up to some statement accessories and a bold shoe choice, but it still says "bride".